Monday, April 27, 2020

4/27/2020 - Update

Hey Grizzlies, just a quick update on a few things.


  • Thank you everyone who posted guesses in the "National Library Week" trivia. Congratulations to Ella and Tony Cronk, Ella Schultz. Payton Flick and Harrison Meyer on your wins. I will be mailing your gift cards to you, so keep your eyes on the mailbox!
  • We do not yet know when you will be asked to return your library books. As soon as we do we will get you that information. For now, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that we are still asking you to return them, but we have to make sure that we return them in a safe manner. If you are not sure of what books you have checked out, please email Mrs. Panther at panther.jen@iowacityschools.org
  • IF you have lost a library book OR it has been damaged, you may replace the book anyway you feel good about. Many times you can find the book on Amazon for a much better price than what I would have to charge. It does not have to be replaced with the same binding (hardcover vs. softcover), but the title must be the same. If you do not want to order online, I do have to charge you the cost of the book that is listed in our catalog.
I hope were all able to get outside this past weekend. I know my family spent all day Sunday outside. I may or may not have remembered to add sunscreen to my face and shoulders!  You be the judge!!

Mrs. Panther misses all of her Grizzlies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment