Friday, April 10, 2020

National Farm Animals Day

Today is National Farm Animals Day! One of my favorite Children's authors is David Shannon. Today I am giving you a link to Vooks, to listen to "Duck on a Tractor".

DUCK ON A TRACTOR

It is also National Siblings Day. Try to be good to your sibling(s), if you have one today. Your parents could use a break!  😊 Here is a great book to celebrate family!

MADE FOR ME

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend, and to those who celebrate, Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Hey the duck on a tractor is asking for a login but Made for me isn't. What should I do? Loved Made for Me Thanks for posting
    -Kaitlyn Wetjen 4J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaitlyn! Thanks for checking out my blog. I believe that the link has been fixed for "Duck on a Tractor". Let me know.

    ReplyDelete