Thursday, April 30, 2020

Star Wars Day

Like many of you, I am a HUGE fan of Star Wars. One of my favorite days will be on Monday, May 4th..many refer to this day as "May the 4th" after the famous quote in Star Wars "May the force by with you". One of the amazing websites I follow to add in some Science and fun into the library is called "Science Buddies". On Sunday, May 3rd you will all receive an "Assignment" in Seesaw from me. This is not actually an assignment, I can't give those, but I can give you some fun activities to try on May 4th.

The link included is to Science Buddies and gives you 15 activities to try with items that you may just have lying around. Take a look at the activites, complete one if you want (or more if you can). Share a picture of what you do on either Seesaw or this blog, either is fine with me.  I hope you all have fun!!

May the 4th be with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment